The Federal Court’s ruling that the termination of long-term disability benefits for Air Canada employees eligible to receive unreduced pension benefits doesn’t amount to age discrimination was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. Termination of LTD benefits for Air Canada workers eligible to receive unreduced pension benefits doesn’t amount to age discrimination: court
2. How employers can support female talent, diversify hiring in male-dominated industries
3. Hybrid work expectations differ between employers, employees
4. Canada has third largest share of global pension wealth for the first time: report
5. Investments in global private credit surpassed US$1.3T in 2022: survey