An article on a private member’s bill prohibiting the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board from making certain investments was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. Private member’s bill prohibiting certain CPPIB investments survives first reading
2. Expert panel: Air Canada decision illustrates danger of relying on pension plan terms in wrongful dismissal actions
3. DB pension plans with overlay strategies finding flexibility after OSFI’s going-concern discount rate clarification: expert
4. A third of Canadian workers at high mental-health risk: survey
5. 68% of workers say focus on employee well-being, DEI drives trust in company: survey