The Canadian Investment Review is pleased to announce the finalists for the second annual Pension Leadership Awards.
This year, the awards welcomed more than 20 applications highlighting the actions of leading figures and organizations within the pension sector. In the preliminary judging phase, three finalists were chosen for each award category.
The winners will be announced at the 2022 Plan Sponsor Exchange on Feb. 25 at Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa in Cambridge, Ont. During the ceremony, a special award will also be presented to the winner of this year’s Diversity and Inclusion Award.
This year’s finalists are:
Investment Officer of the Year
- James Davis, chief investment officer, the OPSEU Pension Trust
- Alison Gould, chief investment officer, the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation
- Andy Greene, managing director, investments, the Toronto Transit Commission pension plan
Sustainable Investing Award
- British Columbia Investment Management Corp.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Pension Plan of the United Church of Canada
Innovation in DC Investment Award
- Jeremy Cooper, partner, ITI Financial Inc.
- Michael Dodd, associate vice-president, pensions, treasury and financial services, the Co-operators Group Ltd.
- Tyler Downey, secretary treasurer, SEIU Healthcare