Benefits costs on the rise: 5 areas of focus for cost containment in 2022
Tuesday, August 16, 2022 (1:00 – 2:00 PM ET)
This year, benefits costs are projected to rise by 7%. Rising drug costs are a big part of the equation and since prescription medication cost is one of the most valued employee benefits, cutting back is not an option.
This webinar will explore the five areas that may be driving increases to plan costs. Attendees will discover the tools, many of which are free, that can help employers and plan members keep medication costs in check while getting the best health outcomes.
Jason Kennedy, general manager, virtual pharmacy, TELUS Health
Future of work
Thursday, December 1, 2022 (1:00 – 2:00 PM ET)
This webinar will present the findings of Benefits Canada’s inaugural employee engagement and future of work survey. Topics will include:
- Keeping employees engaged and connected during the pandemic
- The post-pandemic workplace (in office, remote or hybrid working)
- Competing amid the "Great Resignation"
- Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Fostering employee well-being
More information coming soon!