The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions and the Financial Services Regulatory Association of Ontario have selected members for their new joint advisory committee on defined contribution pension plans.
The committee will review the regulators’ approaches to supervising DC plans and, where possible, enhance regulatory efficiency and effectiveness by finding opportunities for harmonization.
The members are:
- Susan Bird, the Multi-employer Benefit Plan Council of Canada;
- Michael Dodd, the Co-operators Group Ltd.;
- Jo-Ann Hannah, pension and benefits consultant;
- Lisa Jankov, the Pension Investment Association of Canada;
- Zaheed Jiwani, Eckler Ltd.;
- Roman Kosarenko, George Weston Ltd.;
- Michelle Loder, Morneau Shepell Ltd.;
- Corienne Logan, Many Nations Co-operative Ltd.;
- Roger Maguet, Canada Life Assurance Co.;
- Brett Marchand, Manulife Financial Corp.;
- Tim Mark, the Royal Bank of Canada;
- Martin McInnis, the Co-operative Superannuation Society pension plan;
- Alex McKinnon, the United Steelworkers;
- Joe Nunes, the Canadian Institute of Actuaries and Actuarial Solutions Inc.;
- Todd Saulnier, the Association of Canadian Pension Management;
- Susie Taing, Sun Life Financial;
- David Vincent, Canadian Benefits Law; and
- Paul Webber, Cowan Insurance Group.