Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the 2022 Workplace Benefits Awards date be announced?
The 2022 Workplace Benefits Awards will be presented during the 2022 Healthy Outcomes Conference in Toronto on Oct. 18, an event designed for employers. Entrants will be invited to register, alongside previous Workplace Benefits Awards entrants, finalists and winners, to exchange ideas, best practices and tools for achieving improved employee health outcomes and enhanced organizational performance.
- Who should enter?
The Workplace Benefits Awards recognize leaders in employee benefits. Awards will be granted in a number of categories. If an organization you know or are affiliated with has achieved a high level of effectiveness in any of these categories, it may be eligible to apply.
Entries should be as thorough and complete as possible. We encourage you to include supporting materials — samples, testimonials, statistics, etc. — to make your submission as engaging as possible.
- Why should I enter?
If your organization is a leader in employee benefits, we want to hear from you! Participating in the awards will help you to:
- Showcase your program before the industry's most influential audience;
- Position your organization as a frontrunner in employee benefits;
- Benchmark your achievements against other organizations;
- Demonstrate your thought leadership and expertise.
- Is there an entry fee?
There is no entry fee to participate.
- I submitted an application last year but didn't win. Can I resubmit the same application this year?
Yes, you can, but we encourage you to update your nomination with any fresh information, statistics or testimonials available to maximize your chances.
- How are the winners selected?
A panel of judges — including selected Benefits Canada editorial advisory board members and other invited industry experts — will determine the winners. Each category is judged according to criteria outlined in the application form. Judges are assigned to various categories and use an online system to rate the entries in each category.
- When will I find out if I've won?
Just like the Oscars, finalists in each category will be contacted in advance of the event. However, winners will not be notified in advance that they've won.
For more information about the awards, please contact: