Canadian Investment Review’s Pension Leadership Awards
The second annual Pension Leadership Awards will celebrate the plan sponsors and pension investors who showed exceptional leadership and adaptability in the face of adversity amid the coronavirus pandemic and have been working tirelessly to ensure strong investment outcomes for their plan members. The Pension Leadership Awards will recognize winners across several categories.
- Chief Investment Officer of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Innovation in DC Investment Award
- Investment Governance Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Risk Management Award
- Sustainable Investing Award
- Technology in Investments Award
- Money manager of the year (Top 100)*
- Fastest money manager climber- Assets*
- Fastest money manager climber- Percentage*
*These categories will be based on data from Canadian Institutional Investment Network
A complete description of each award can be found on the Nominations/Submissions page.
The deadline to submit a nomination has been extended until July 16, 2021 at 5 PM ET!
The awards ceremony will take place in December 2021. More details to come.