An article on how British Columbia’s incoming pay transparency legislation could impact employers was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. How B.C.’s pay transparency legislation could impact employers
2. Report finds new diabetes, migraine treatments could impact private drug plans in 2023
3. CPPIB sells stake in French home care company; Ontario court gives retailer protection to Caisse, OMERS, OTPP as Nordstrom leaves Canada
4. HOOPP returns -8.6% for 2022, citing declines in equities, fixed income
5. 3M incorporating flexibility, digitization into benefits plan for 2023