The Canadian Investment Review is pleased to announce the finalists of the 2022 Pension Leadership Awards.
This year, the awards will be handed out in four categories, with three finalists selected for each.
Read: Who are the finalists of the 2021 Pension Leadership Awards?
This year’s finalists are:
Investment Officer of the Year
- Duncan Burrill, chief executive officer, Canadian Broadcasting Corp. Pension Plan
- Derek Hurst, pension fund manager, United Church of Canada Pension Plan
- Francois Quinty, director of investment management, Via Rail Canada Inc.
Innovation in DC Investment Award
- Andrea Bartlett, director of people operations, Humi
- Carol Craig, director of pension and benefits, Telus Communications Inc.
- Tracy Fogale, senior manager of compensation and benefits, Kraft Heinz Canada
Sustainable Investing Award
- The Alberta Investment Management Corp.
- The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- The University Pension Plan
Pension Plan Communications
- Goodyear Canada Inc.
- Niagara Casinos
- Teamsters Canadian Pension Plan
The Canadian Investment Review would like to extend its thanks to everyone who submitted nominations and to the panel of judges helping to select this year’s winners.
Read: Announcing the winners of the 2020 Pension Leadership Awards