An opinion piece on how certain aspects of the Quebec government’s rules and constraints on private drug plans affect pharmacy costs was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com this past week.
1. Sounding Board: Why do Quebec’s private drug plans pay higher pharmacy fees?
2. Custodial, maintenance workers at TMU striking over pension contribution increase
3. Half of Canadian benefits providers include gender affirmation, fertility benefits in some plans: exclusive survey
4. Saskatchewan Pension Plan removing annual contribution, transfer-in limits
5. Canadian DB pension plan assets rise 1.8% in March: report