As the 2022 Workplace Benefits Awards’ nomination process draws to a close later this month, Benefits Canada is pleased to announce this year’s panel of judges.
The deadline for this year’s awards is June 30, at which time the awards entries will be turned over to the hands of several industry experts. Apply for the 2022 Workplace Benefits Awards here.
Among the judges are some of last year’s winners, including:
- Matthew Corcoran, director of global compensation and human resource business partners, SSENSE
- Jeff Finley, total rewards manager, 3M Canada
- Crystal Arnold, manager, retirement and benefits, LifeLabs
- Merlyn Sequeira, director, total rewards, payroll, recognition, wellness and human resources systems, Samsung in Canada
- Kelly Dawson, global disability and leaves specialist, Shopify
- Frederic Bessette, director, total rewards, Canfor
Read: Who are the winners of the 2021 Workplace Benefits Awards?
And the panel also includes:
- Jean-Guy Gauthier, expert in risk and benefits management, CQFD Actuariat
- Katharine Coons, national workplace mental-health specialist, Canadian Mental Health Association
- Wendy Cukier, founder of the Diversity Institute, Toronto Metropolitan University
- Jordan Fremont, partner, pensions and benefits team, Bennett Jones LLP
- Julie Holden, principal, Holden & Associates
- Jennifer Paterson, editor, Benefits Canada
- Lizann Reitmeier, associate director, Willis Towers Watson
- Jennifer Schmidt, partner, Mercer
- Blake Wolfe, managing editor, Benefits Canada
Enter the 2022 Workplace Benefits Awards here. This year’s awards entrants will be invited to register, alongside previous Workplace Benefits Awards entrants, finalists and winners, to the 2022 Healthy Outcomes Conference in Toronto on Oct. 17-18, an event designed for employers to exchange ideas, best practices and tools for achieving improved employee health outcomes and enhanced organizational performance. Register for the conference here.