A story about the federal government considering whether to include booster shots in the next version of the coronavirus vaccine mandate for workers was the most read story of the week on BenefitsCanada.com.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
- Feds consider definition of ‘fully vaccinated’ in review of federal worker mandate
- Calculation for commuted pension values confusing to some plan members: actuary
- Freedom of design, stability top employer concerns around proposed portable benefits plans
- What are the top reasons employees would consider leaving their jobs?
- Employers prioritizing mental, physical health in return-to-workplace plans: survey