A decision by a British Columbia labour arbitrator on how a drug cost-control program violated a collective agreement was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. Implementation of drug cost-control program violated collective agreement: arbitrator
2. Employers seeking to withhold termination entitlements must prove wilful misconduct pre-planned: Ontario court
3. Employees facing work-life balance, mental-health challenges amid return to workplace
4. Fewer employees working remotely in 2022: StatsCan
5. U.S. employers enhancing benefits plans with travel coverage for abortion