An article on the potential impacts of Alberta withdrawing from the Canada Pension Plan was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. Employers raising concerns over Alberta leaving CPP, but expert says move could yield benefits for workers
2. Co-operators acquiring Smart Employee Benefits
3. ACPM’s top priority for 2023 is amending, blocking passage of pension super-priority bill
4. Flexible workplaces a win-win for workers, employers: report
5. Report finds Canada’s largest employers increasingly tying executive compensation to ESG factors