An article on how British Columbia’s amended definition of provision for adverse deviation will impact the province’s target-benefit pension plans was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. B.C.’s amended PfAD to provide more flexibility to target-benefit pension plans: experts
2. BNP Paribas expanding talent pool by hiring, supporting neurodiverse employees
3. Domtar, Unifor agreements include pension, benefits gains
4. Survey finds four-day workweek gaining mainstream momentum with Canadian employers
5. PIAC urging federal government to reconsider cessation of real return bonds, citing DB pension impacts