An article on how employers can create health benefits and retirement plans for gig workers was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. Expert panel: How employers can design health benefits, retirement plans for gig workers
2. Hitachi, Unifor agreement includes DB, DC pension increases, enhanced health benefits
3. ACPM calling on OSFI to clarify how pension plans can strengthen investment risk management
4. 45% of Canadians say pandemic continues to impact mental health: survey
5. Most U.S. employers haven’t embedded DEI, accessibility initiatives into daily processes: survey