A pair of articles on Benefits Canada‘s 2022 Workplace Benefits Awards winners were among the most-read stories on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
1. TD Bank Group awarded for innovative benefits plan communications
2. KPMG offering Indigenous wellness benefit as part of Truth and Reconciliation plan
3. Sounding Board: Shifting from retirement planning to longevity planning
4. Survey finds 40% of global workers feeling burnout, with highest rise in U.S.
5. LifeLabs wins award for holistic, flexible well-being strategy