With the 2021 Workplace Benefits Awards’ nomination process drawing to a close in a couple of weeks, Benefits Canada is pleased to announce this year’s panel of judges.
The deadline for this year’s awards has been extended to July 7, at which time the awards entries will be turned over to several industry experts.
The panel includes:
- Katharine Coons, national workplace mental health specialist, Canadian Mental Health Association
- Wendy Cukier, founder of the Diversity Institute at Ryerson University
- Melissa Dunne, managing editor, Benefits Canada
- Jordan Fremont, partner, pensions and benefits team, Bennett Jones LLP
- Jean-Guy Gauthier, expert in risk and benefits management, CQFD Actuariat
- Chuck Grace, Western University’s finance faculty and program manager at Canada’s Financial Wellness Lab
- Julie Holden, principal, Holden & Associates
- Marilee Mark, president, Marilee Mark Consulting
- Jennifer Paterson, editor, Benefits Canada
- Lizann Reitmeier, associate director, Willis Towers Watson
Also among the judges are last year’s winners:
- Karin Adams, interim senior vice-president and group head of human resources, TMX Group Ltd.
- Ayman Alvi, director of global benefits, Scotiabank
- Laura Glenn, wellness program manager for North America, Ericsson
- Nicole Quintal, communications manager, the Co-operative Superannuation Society pension plan