An expert panel about the impact of environmental, social and governance-focused target-date funds on capital accumulation plans was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
- Expert panel: How ESG-focused TDFs could impact workplace CAPs
- CPPIB investing in discount grocery chain, OMERS acquiring infrastructure service provider
- 58% of Canadian pre-retirees contributing to retirement savings: survey
- B.C. public sector pension plans schooling trustees with plan-specific curriculum
- Cryptocurrency plunge a cautionary tale for U.S. public pension funds