The Canadian Investment Review is proud to announce the winners of the third annual Pension Leadership Awards.
The winners are:
Investment Officer of the Year Award: Duncan Burrill, chief executive officer, CBC Pension Plan
Sustainable Investing Award: The University Pension Plan
Innovation in DC Investment Award: Carol Craig, director of human resources, Telus
Pension Plan Communications Award: Goodyear Canada
The Canadian Investment Review also recognizes three awards based on information compiled by the Canadian Institutional Investment Network and featured in Benefits Canada‘s 2022 Top 40 Money Managers Report.
Money manager of the year: TD Global Investment Solutions
Fastest money manager climber — assets: Brookfield Asset Management
Fastest money manager climber — percentage: NISA Investment Advisors
The Canadian Investment Review would like to congratulate all the finalists and winners. It would also like to extend its thanks to the judges.
- Jason Vary, president, Actuarial Solutions Inc.
- Ric Marrero, chief executive officer, the Association of Canadian Pension Management
- Christine Stephenson, executive director, Peter P. Dhillon centre for business ethics, University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business
- Colyn Lowenberger, president and chief executive officer, Möbius Benefit Administrators Inc.
- Blake Wolfe, managing editor, Benefits Canada
- Jennifer Paterson, editor, Benefits Canada
View the full list of this year’s finalists here.
Learn more about the Pension Leadership Awards here.