A story that took an in-depth look at the federal government’s 2022 budget proposals and their potential impacts on employers and employees was the most-read story on BenefitsCanada.com over the last week.
Here are the five most popular news stories of the week:
- What’s in the federal budget for employers, employees?
- Physical health, work-life balance and ability to retire top concerns for Canadian employees: survey
- Legal decisions on mandatory coronavirus vaccination policies favouring employers
- OMERS Sponsors Corp. appoints Laurie Hutchinson as CEO
- Canadian employers increasing salary for current staff to help close wage gaps: survey